Exceptional 2-bedroom villa with $27,000 worth of upgrades. Located in Casa Linda, near Sosua on the Dominican Republic’s North Coast. Beautifully furnished and in immaculate condition.
Lot size is 6,760 sq. ft, bigger than the standard size offered for Sunbreeze and Sunseeker models at Casa Linda. Living space if over 2,000 sq. ft.
As well, this villa has more shade coverage than normal. Includes a pergola and larger patio area than standard model. Installed water treatment system installed means you can drink water directly from the tap.
- Upgraded landscaping worth $4,500.
- Larger than standard driveway and added stone pathway to the outdoor patio, two stone pathways for the garbage, gas services and hot water tank (upgraded from a 30 gallon to a 40 gallon), two cement slab outside the exterior living room doors, enlarge the pool deck, added a pergola and three shade roll ups. Totalling $11,000.
- The house comes furnished with high quality, home made furniture ($36,000). There’s a sofa bed in the living room. Outdoor furniture is also high end.
- Ecoflow water treatment is $3000.
Just a 5-minute drive from the center of Sosua, where you can enjoy beautiful beaches, good restaurants and other facilities.
Cabarete, a hotspot for water sports, is only 10 minutes away. And you’re only 20 minutes to the international airport in Puerto Plata.
The Casa Linda community offers all residents:
- 24-hour security
- backup power
- shuttle service to Sosua and Cabarete
- on-site restaurant
- water splash park with lazy river
- reception and administration office
This elegant house is turn-key, ready for your Caribbean investment portfolio.