Ease Into a New Lifestyle
Owning a vacation home in the Dominican Republic isn’t an impossible dream. It’s actually within your reach.
Of course, there are things to consider before making a final decision to buy.
So having someone to guide you certainly helps.
That’s where Dreamig DR comes in.
Who Are We?
Trusted Developer in the DR Since 1995
Our company, Media Luna, has been developing and building premium properties in the Dominican Republic since 1995.
We’ve worked hard to earn an outstanding reputation for quality and design.
Villas Marinas is our most recent and exciting project.
So what sets us apart?
- We build with only top quality materials.
- We only work with experienced, professional trades.
- We know the ins and outs of construction, permitting, and titles in the Dominican Republic.
- We understand the needs of foreign buyers and build to meet these needs.
From Buying to Move-In
- If owning on the North Coast is the best choice for you;
- What’s involved in buying and building a vacation home;
- Important things like health care, insurance, etc., so you’re always worry-free;
- Where to get the things you’ll need for your new home and day-to-day living; and
- How to enjoy life here to the fullest!
We’ll take the guesswork out of buying foreign property to ensure you get the vacation home that meets your needs.
Property Developer & Manager
Bernie has spent over 25 years in the Dominican Republic as a property developer and consultant.
He knows the island, its laws, customs, and community.
He’s onsite to offer his indispensable knowledge and experience so you can choose the perfect home.
And he’s also just a really great guy!
Making It Possible
- Financing is available at competitive rates from Banco Popular, an established and respected Dominican Bank.
- As well, many banks in North America will finance the purchase of foreign properties.
- You can combine financing from various sources, both in your home country and in the DR.
- All new builds are exempt from the 3.1% property transfer tax.
- There are various other tax incentives for foreigners purchasing here.
- If you plan to use your home as an income property, the rental income could also help you secure financing.
As your guide to owning and living on the North Coast, we can help you choose what works best for you.